Since March 2018 our hotel is equipped with a lift that serves two thirds of our establishment. Book directly and let us know exactly what you are looking for.
Wellness services are available at the hotel and close by:
- Coiffure Passion behind the hotel;
- Massage in the hotel;
- Beauty therapies.
A showcase of local products
At reception, you can buy a range of local and regional products, including:
- Galettes from Beurlay and galettes from Poitou;
- Famous cognacs and pineau wines, etc.
Office services, business
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Business corner with ADSL and Wi-Fi
- A computer in the lounge (7.30 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Fax, post and reception (7.30 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Photocopies (additional charge)
Caring for your clothes
- There is a room with an ironing board open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the first floor by the lounge;
- Shoe services:
- There is a shoe shine on the 1st floor;
- A Service Minute shoe repair shop is located at 15, rue Victor Hugo behind the hotel using the lounge exit. +33 (0)22.214.171.124.02. Repairs and shoe shine services: shoes left before 6 p.m. will be at the hotel reception by 7 p.m;
- Luggage room.
Park your car
- Private, closed garage:
- Please ask at reception for access;
- Reservations are recommended (spaces limited);
- Open from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.;
- Additional charge;
- The hotel takes no responsibility for any theft or damage;
- Public parking:
- Around the hotel, free authorized parking from 6pm to 9am, Sunday and public holidays. Saturday from 12h00;
- In the Centre-Ville secure car park located a 2 min walk from the hotel.
The only meal served at the hotel is breakfast.
There are plenty of restaurants close to the hotel, consult our recommendations.
- Cot loan
- Hire of an extra bed (90 × 190 cm)
- Baby bath
- Changing mat
There are two currency exchange services close to the hotel:
Banque CIC, on the corner of rue des Messageries and cours National. Tuesday to Friday, from 8.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 1.45 p.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, from 8.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Banque postale, cours National almost opposite the hotel, Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
In the rooms
- Loan of extra beds: 90 × 190 cm for a supplement, baby cot
- Extra pillows and bed covers available
- Bath linen
- LCD television with Canal+ and BeIN Sport channel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning (additional charge)
Rent a bicycle
Louveloss: le Bujoliers – 17770 Saint-Césaire – +33 (0)126.96.36.199.70 or +33 (0)188.8.131.52.53 – email@example.com
Vélodie: information from the Saintes Tourist Office – place Bassompierre – +33 (0)184.108.40.206.82
Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. with a reservation Tuesday to Sunday inclusive – Open 7 days a week in July and August – 10 – 14 Euros per day, 10 Euro charge for delivery to Saintes.
Take a bus
Saintes station bus: take a bus from Saintes station, ask for the La poste stop to get to the Hôtel des Messageries.
Bus timetables and prices are available from reception.
Buying BUSS tickets:
- You can purchase single tickets or a card loaded with 10 journeys;
- BUSS shop, galerie du Bois d’Amour in Saintes – +33 (0)800.17.10.17;
- Tabac Presse le Centurion 57bis, rue Alsace Lorraine in Saintes.
Take a taxi
Please book the night before!
- Taxis Brossard +33 (0)220.127.116.11.78
- Abbaye Taxis +33 (0)18.104.22.168.24
- Taxi Roy +33 (0)22.214.171.124.11